Weight Loss

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
Napoleon Hill

How many times have you tried to lose weight?
How many different diets have you tested?
How often have you dropped a lot of weight with intense dieting only to realize that you gained it all back — perhaps even more than you lost originally?

As a result of hypnosis for weight loss, you will think and feel differently about the food you eat. You will feel satisfied by much smaller portions. Your appetite will change, and your stomach will tell you, “Thanks, but that’s enough for me. I am full.”

Even though you will eat less, you will enjoy your food more than ever. You will naturally make nourishing and healthy choices.

As you lose weight, many other positive changes will take place in your life:

  • Your health will improve.
  • Your productivity will increase.
  • You will enjoy your appearance.
  • Your confidence and self-esteem will grow.

FAQs on Weight Loss

HOW DOES HYPNOSIS FOR WEIGHT LOSS WORK?

About 10 percent of our mind is what is called the conscious mind, which is a critical mind. The remaining 90 percent is often referred to as the subconscious mind. It is responsible for our feelings, habits and convictions that we have accumulated throughout our lifetime, especially during childhood.
With weight loss hypnosis, the subconscious mind is opened up to address issues like overeating or eating poorly, which usually lead to unwanted weight gain.
Some people overeat or eat unhealthy food because it brings them temporary pleasure.
Others will overeat as an attempt to shut down temporarily other deep-seated and unresolved issues, such as mental, physical or sexual abuse.
Even though someone can consciously be aware that they should eat healthy food and exercise regularly, the subconscious mind overpowers with its programmed habits and desires.
The subconscious mind is much like a computer. Sometimes the “programs,” or thought patterns, stored in it need to be “updated”; otherwise, the subconscious mind will continue to push someone to eat food that is programmed to bring a temporary feeling of satisfaction. The hypnotherapist works directly with programs stored deep in a person’s subconscious mind to procure desired results like weight loss.
Hypnosis therapy redirects behaviours and thoughts, which cannot be done solely with the conscious mind.

HOW MANY WEIGHT LOSS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS WILL I NEED?

The answer to this question greatly depends upon you. Each person responds differently to hypnosis therapy. Some people have a natural ability to achieve a deep state of trance. Others will require more time to learn how to achieve a quality trance-like state. The deeper the trance, the faster the subconscious mind can learn new patterns of behaviour.
In my experience, some clients start feeling results right away. However, it is important to keep in mind that every person’s situation is unique. In terms of weight loss, sometimes it takes months to lose substantial amounts of weight someone has gained over the years.
If you are looking for “magic” solutions advertised by some phony wizards of weight loss with promises like “Lose 20 pounds in 20 days,” then you are not ready for hypnosis therapy yet!
Hypnosis for weight loss is not a deceptive weight loss program. You will not lose 20 pounds in 20 days. Hypnosis therapy is natural and healthy way to implement lasting changes at a deeper level of being.
You will embark on a journey that entails a lifestyle change. You will lose weight gradually and steadily.

IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD DO TO PREPARE FOR MY WEIGHT LOSS HYPNOSIS THERAPY?

It is also important to remember that you cannot be hypnotized against your will. In other words, you can always resist hypnosis. The best preparation for hypnosis is to be as open minded, relaxed and calm. Ready for a new adventure!

Close Menu